Apply for Interest Free Finance Online*
Solahart has teamed up with Zip, Australia’s leading technology payments company, to offer you the opportunity to make the switch to solar on a flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plan.
Zip is a safe, simple and convenient way to pay for your purchase over time. It provides you with the flexibility to buy now and pay for it later with an interest-free payment plan.
The Zip process is entirely paperless and designed around simplicity. Once signed up, you receive a digital account (also known as a line of credit) for a set amount that allows you to make purchases and enjoy interest-free terms.
You only need to sign up once and can re-use the account as often as you like.
How does Zip work?
- Complete your application and get a decision in minutes
- Zip pays Solahart on your behalf
- You pay Zip over time in easy monthly payments
Now is the time to get that Solahart solar water heater, solar power system, or battery storage solution you’ve always wanted, and pay no interest, with our flexible, interest free solutions. Choose a weekly, fortnightly or monthly schedule as long as you’re covering the minimum monthly repayments. Choose what works best for you, and you can pay it all off early, without a penalty.
Investing in solar is a big decision, and at Solahart, we want to make shopping easy and enjoyable for you. We offer a range of finance options to suit your needs. See our current promotion, or talk to your local Dealer.
You can apply online for a payment plan, and get a response in minutes.
Ready to apply?
Apply online today! It’s really easy, and there is no commitment to purchase. Simply:
- Identify the solar water heater or solar power system you would like, and the approximate cost. As a guide, a credit limit of $5,000 would more than cover a typical Solar Water Heater or 2kW Solar Power System.
- To view our products or estimate costs, click on the links below:
- Apply online in minutes using the link below – (You will be redirected to the Zip website to complete your application)
- Receive the decision via email within minutes
- If approved, you will receive a ‘Welcome’ confirmation email
- Then visit your local Solahart Dealer, bring your ‘Welcome’ confirmation email and a form of identification (e.g. your current driver’s licence) to complete your purchase, or alternatively book an in-home solar assessment so the Dealer can come to you!
Zip Pay Finance
Are there any requirements to be eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for a Zip Money account, you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be employed in some capacity
- Be a homeowner
- Earn more than $300 per week
- Have a good credit history
- Have your own valid and verifiable email address and mobile number
We then apply our responsible lending criteria to each application.
As this is an application for credit, please ensure that all personal information you provide is accurate and your own. False information will result in your application being unsuccessful.
What are the benefits?
You can buy today and pay nothing upfront. By paying with your Zip Money account, you can split the cost of your purchase and pay over time. Zip Money pays Solahart on your behalf, no money ever changes hands.
You are also provided with a virtual account. So for your next purchase, all you need to do is sign-in to your digital wallet, confirm and pay. There’s no more need to use your credit card or seek a loan elsewhere.
How do I get started?
Click APPLY NOW and complete the easy 3-minute application. You’ll be surprised at how simple the process is.
Once approved and you accept the terms and conditions, zipMoney will pay Solahart on your behalf.
Are there any fees?
- There is no need for a deposit, so nothing to pay today.
- A one-off establishment fee applies, see your contract for details. Don’t worry this is added to your interest free balance. Please see your application and contract for details.
- Minimum monthly payments do apply. See your contract and application for details.
- Upon completion of the interest free period, interest will accrue at the standard annual percentage rate.
- A $7.95 monthly account fee applies.
Please refer to your contract, terms and conditions for further information.
Zip may charge a late fee if your payment is 21 days overdue and you haven’t contacted them to discuss the reason.
If you’re finding it difficult to meet your monthly Zip repayments, please contact their support team as soon as possible. They’ll work with you to manage your payment obligations and help you towards an outcome.
What else should I be aware of?
Although Zip Money’s interest free plan allows you to shop today without paying anything upfront – it is a loan and must be paid back. Failure to do so could affect your future credit rating.
zipMoney’s payment plans are interest free for up to 60 months, but please be aware that interest will start to accrue after the interest free period. To avoid this, you have access to see your interest free balance, how long it is estimated to take to repay the loan and change your payment schedule in your digital wallet.
*Available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will generally not repay a purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period for the purchase will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 21.9%. A $7.95 monthly account fee applies. A one-off establishment fee may apply. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993), Australian Credit Licence Number 441878. Participating dealers only.
^Installation prices vary depending on a number of factors – a site visit will confirm this.